Red, White and Blue Creesecake Salad
SERVES 16 | ACTIVE TIME 15 Min | TOTAL TIME 15 Min
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
- 1 cup International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 pound strawberries, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (6-ounce) containers blueberries
- 4 large bananas, sliced
- juice of 1 lemonIn a medium tall bowl (I use my 8 cup measuring cup), using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up. Add the dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined.
With the mixer on low, slowly add the creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese, repeat until all of the creamer has been added to the mixture. Whip until smooth. Refrigerate while you prepare the fruit.
In a large bowl, combine lemon juice and bananas. Stir to coat bananas completely and pour off any excess lemon juice. Add strawberries and blueberries. Gently stir to combine. Fold the cheesecake mixture into the fruit.
Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
NOTES: Do not pour all of the creamer into the cream cheese at once. It will get clumpy and no matter how long you beat it, it will stay that way. Trust me on this one.
To make this ahead: prepare the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate in a bowl. Mix all of the fruit in a large bowl and refrigerate. Before serving, drain any excess liquid from the fruit and then fold the cheesecake filling into the fruit. Serve and enjoy!