- 2 cups milk
- 4 tsp. chocolate hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 2 oz. freshly brewed espresso
- 4 chocolate hazelnut pirouettes (optional)
Servings: 2 servings
- Heat milk in small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and whisk until spread is melted and milk is heated through and foaming. Whisk faster to create more foam.
- With a french press or espresso machine, brew 1 oz. of espresso. Pour espresso into serving cups.
- Take the back of a long spoon and pour milk into the espresso, holding back the foam. Spoon foam on top.
- Serve with chocolate hazelnut pirouettes, if desired.
Per serving: 186 calories, 9 g total fat (4 g saturated fat), <1 g fiber, 9 g protein