Pecan-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4Tbsp. butter
- 1 large stalk celery(chopped)
- 1 small onion(finely chopped)
- 1/2tsp. salt
- 1/4tsp. pepper
- 4 bread slices(toasted and cut into cubes)
- 3oz. pecans(chopped)
- 2tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/4cup water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2Tbsp. melted butter
- 3/4tsp. salt
- 1/2tsp. pepper
- Melt 4 Tbsp. butter in pan and sauté celery, onion, ½ tsp. salt, and ¼ tsp. pepper. Stir in toast cubes, chopped pecans, parsley flakes, and water.
- Flatten chicken breasts and place each in center of a 12-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Brush both sides of breasts with lemon juice and 2 Tbsp. melted butter. Sprinkle with 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- Spoon stuffing mixture in the center of each breast. Fold foil around chicken and seal tightly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Carefully open packets and bake for an additional 20 minutes.