- 1 pound box dried lasagna noodles
- 19 ounce can Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (use up leftovers)
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 heaping cup chopped bell pepper (I used two colors.)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1/2 cups chopped scallions
- 1 Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Packet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 X 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set a large pot of salted water over high heat, and bring to a boil.
2. Once boiling, cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions. Once cooked to al dente, lay them out on a clean tea towel.
3. Meanwhile, place the Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce in the blender and add the cream cheese. Blend until smooth. Pour half of the cheese sauce into the baking dish.
4. In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, black beans, bell peppers, garlic, 2 cups shredded cheese, scallions, and taco seasoning. Spread the mixture evenly over 12 lasagna noodles. Roll each noodle, tucking bits back into the rolls if they fall out. Place the rolls in the baking dish. Once all the rolls are in the dish, pour the remaining sauce over the top.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Garnish with chopped scallions or cilantro if desired.
To find more great recipes and the list of other nutrition’s for this recipe, visit https://www.aspicyperspective.com/cheesy-southwest-chicken-lasagna-rolls/2/