- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/3 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 Cups sliced fresh peaches (3 to 4 large)
- 2 Cups sliced fresh strawberries (1 pint)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Milk, enough for brushing on
- 2 Tbsp blanched almonds
- 2 tsp sugar
- Heat oven to 375. In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Stir in peaches and strawberries, squeezing lemon juice over before tossing.
- Spoon filling into prepared pie crust, then top with second crust.
- Brush top crust lightly with milk and top with almonds and sugar.
- Bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
For pictures and detailed description of the recipes, click the link!