PAULDING – United Way of Paulding County is overjoyed to announce that they are moving forward with their Community Impact Grants.
On June 27 they held their second large event of their 2019-2020 campaign year, a Virtual Purse Raffle, that helped raise nearly $2,600. That amount put them at a threshold to safely allocate $20,000 back into the community. They could not have achieved this without their sponsors.
Diamond Sponsors were: Straley Realty and The Gardens of Paulding.
Gold Sponsor: Paulding Putnam Electric Cooperative.
Silver Sponsor: Paulding County Senior Center Steering Committee.
Finally, they couldn’t have reached this goal without our supportive community.
- 6,300 books distributed through our Dolly Parton and Ohio Governor Imagination Library and Paulding Area Foundation partnership.
- Estimated 570 meals for NOCAC’s Summer Meal program
- Help collect and distribute 2,000 toys and items for Christmas for Kids.
- 550 meals/holiday meals for seniors and helped coordinate care packages to seniors during the COVID-19 Stay Put Order. A huge thank you to Lafarge and Paulding Putnam for raising donations and donating supplies.
- Start up funds for Power2Change, a faith-based organization the provides classes, support groups and resources for addicts, families of addicts and individuals struggling with grief from the loss of a loved one.
- **All of this and so much more! They were able to grant $20,000 last campaign to eight different organizations, for 11 different programs that helped more than 1,500 people in Paulding County.
97% of all donations made to United Way of Paulding County stay in Paulding County. They also allow you to designate your donation. Whether you want it to go to a specific focus (ie health or education) or to a specific non-profit organization, a specific program, or even an United Way across the nation, you can do that. Your donation, your choice, your fight.