- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 15.5 oz. cans Great Northern Beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. oregano
- dash of pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese Monterrey Jack or Mexican Blend
- In a large pot, add broth, beans, chicken, green chilis, cumin, garlic powder, oregano and pepper. Simmer on low-medium heat for 20-30 minutes, or until it is heated through.
- Right before serving, stir in sour cream and cheese until it is all blended and melted.
For more great recipes and more information on this recipe, you can visit https://lilluna.com/white-chicken-chili-soup-recipe/.