All applications or questions need to be submitted to email@example.com. To sign up to donate, use the form at the bottom of this page.
Operation Round Up is a community service program that provides funding for charitable and benevolent purposes for individuals, families, and organizations in our community. This program allows Paulding Putnam Electric members the opportunity to make a big impact on many lives for just pennies!
- Click here for an informational brochure about Operation Round Up, or scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up to donate.
- Are you a non-profit seeking funding? Click here for an application if you represent an agency or organization and are interested in receiving financial assistance (Please Note: All applications being submitted by schools and/or school organizations must be submitted through the main administration office and signed by the school superintendent or other authorized representative.)
- Click here for an application if you are an individual or family and are interested in receiving financial assistance
See our latest donations!
We have 4 different disbursements annually. Below are the deadlines for each quarter:
- March 31
- June 30
- September 30
- December 31
The Operation Round Up Board is made up of members. They meet the second Thursday of the month following the end of the quarter at 5:30 p.m. We have no set time for disbursements, but it’s typically the following week.
Still have questions? Please email our Operation Round Up Staff Liaison Samantha Kuhn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operation Round Up Directors
- Jane Nice, Paulding County (District 1)
- Philip Rolsten, Van Wert County (District 2)
- Brenda Ball, Putnam County (District 3)
- Paul Strack, Indiana (District 4)
- Bruce Bestul, Indiana (District 5)