Considering adding a solar array to your home? Or just want to learn more about solar in general? Our Solar 101 Q&A event is for you!
Our last presentation was held Wednesday, Sept. 15, at 6:30 p.m. at our office. If you missed out on this event check out the video below.
You’ll learn the following:
- What steps to take BEFORE signing a solar agreement or purchasing panels.
- How to decide if solar makes sense for your family and home's circumstances.
- What to expect from a solar system and what NOT to expect.
- PPEC’s sizing requirements and proper set-up process.
- Payback information and how billing works.
- And more!
Remember, the first step is contacting your electric cooperative. Our energy experts and engineers can assist you in asking the right questions of solar vendors, lowering your home’s energy use to save you costs upfront, properly sizing your system, and ensuring your meter is set up to function properly.
To learn more about renewables, visit ppec.coop/renewable-energy.
Check back on this page for information about our next event.