Considering adding a solar array to your home? Or just want to learn more about solar in general? Our Solar 101 member meeting is for you!
The presentation and Q&A session is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 15, at 6:30 p.m. at our office (located at 401 McDonald Pike, Paulding, Ohio). Members interested in seeing our solar array up close are welcome to do so after the event.
You’ll learn the following:
- What steps to take BEFORE signing a solar agreement or purchasing panels.
- How to decide if solar makes sense for your family and home's circumstances.
- What to expect from a solar system and what NOT to expect.
- PPEC’s sizing requirements and proper set-up process.
- Payback information and how billing works.
- And more!
Remember, the first step is contacting your electric cooperative. Our energy experts and engineers can assist you in asking the right questions of solar vendors, lowering your home’s energy use to save you costs up front, properly sizing your system, and ensuring your meter is set up to function properly.
To learn more about renewables, visit ppec.coop/renewable-energy.
To RSVP for this event, please complete the form below by Wednesday, Sept. 8. Seats are limited, so please don’t delay!